LABEX MME-DII welcomes submissions for research proposals, conferences, doctoral and post-doctoral positions and master’s scholariships.
LABEX MME-DII aims at promoting a research and training program which combines economics and mathematics, with a specific focus on the modelling of stochastic processes, individual decision-making under uncertainty, interactions between agents, and the resulting dynamics. By bringing together such cross-disciplinary areas of knowledge as economics, mathematics and theoretical physics, MME-DII will help shed light on today’s major societal challenges – ranging from the prevention of financial crises to the management of environmental risks.
As part of its scientific program, LABEX MME-DII welcomes submissions in all areas of research of its scientific program in the following categories:
* Call for proposals Septembre, 4th 2019
Deadline for applications: Octobre 6th, 2019
- Research projects
- Organization of conferences, workshops and semester programs
- Scholarships for master’s students
Call for proposals and application guidelines: (in French only)
* Call for Research Projects : formulaire-projets-2020-1
This call targets researchers associated with the Labex MME-DII who wish to submit a research proposal within the topics of interest of the labex. These can include:
– exploratory projects which can be sponsored up to an amount of 5 000 Euros or
– already existing projects such as collaborations, purchase of equipment and data, which can be sponsored up to 2 000 Euros
* Call for proposals for the organization of conferences, workshops and semester programs : formulaire-manifestations-2020-1-2
We welcome proposals for the organization of conferences and workshops on topics related to the scientific program of the LABEX. The semester programs of LABEX encompass several scientific events around a single unifying topic (seminars, conferences, advanced courses) organized by the research centers of the LABEX, as well as their research partners. It can also include invitations of foreign researchers for a period of several months.
* Call for Applications for Scholarships for Master’s Students : formulaire-master-2020-1
We welcome applications from all partner research centers of LABEX MME-DII for funding for Master’s scholarschips for the academic year 2019/20, in the fields of mathematical and economic models of dynamics, uncertainty and interactions. All of the research topics of the MME-DII consortium are eligible, and can be found at http://labex-mme-dii.u-cergy.fr. The funding can be used to finance students in economics, mathematics and physics.