Labex MME-DII is organizing
on November 7, 2:30pm – 5:00pm
in the rooms of the Competitive Cluster Finance Innovation, Palais Brongniart, 26 place de la Bourse, 75002 Paris
a meeting between the researchers of the Labex MME-DII and the companies of the Competitive Cluster Finance-Innovation. If your work is on
- behavioral finance
- finance and stochastic calculus
- Big data, data mining
and if you are interested in developing a collaborative project with a private company, you are invited to meet our partners and present your research.
Program of the meeting:
- Presentation of the possibilities of collaboration between private companies and universities, Christel Beriot, UCP Foundation and Maximilien Nayaradou, Competitive Cluster Finance-Innovation
- Presentations by the researchers and the company representatives:
- the researchers will present their topics of research;
- the company representatives will talk about their activity and their research needs.
- Individual meetings between researchers and company representatives and informal discussion / cocktail
If you wish to participate in this meeting, please respond to this email indicating your research topic. You should also prepare a short presentation of your research (ca. 5 min.) and sign up before October 20 by filling out the form below:
Please feel free to share this information with your PhD students and post-docs and to encourage them to come and present.